Sunday, March 21, 2010

Professional Blogging

Last 6 months, I have been asked by my organization to blog at thier corporate website..Though it has been an honour to be among select group of employees who can blog directly at organization employing more than 100 thousand employees....
But somehow, I never was able to convince myself to even write a first blog at corporate site..as my own definition and objective of blogging were not aligned with what I thought my organization would want me to write about...But having seen the process for 6 months, I am quite convince about the freedom they provide and would like to share my thoughts in that forum also..and would write very soon about corporate performance management..the area..or the SAP products in this domain....more in next post.

No comments: