Monday, August 13, 2007

My Town

Somethings in life you can call your own..and truely own them as part of your existence..One such thing that formed and shaped my self is my hometown....

A very short visit for one weekend kind of gave me a window in time to jump in my past...
Looking back, it seems amazing as so many things happened over years and somehow everything now falls in place...to orchestrate my own music of memories...

As its the place where I was born, where I cried laughed and lived thourgh all my fears, where my father and grandfather lived and died...Its bylanes where I grew with so many open questions in mind that remained unanswered for long...Its streets where I spent my childhood and roamed in my early youth having lost my own direction and following everyones advice....Its school and classes where I struggled, some teachers that punished and some that encouraged me. Its places I frequented to communicate with my lord, to worship him, take oaths and at times escape from everyone to find my own peace...

This is the place where my young lonely mother worked hard to bring me up...the place where my grandfather stood as pillar of strength in forming my character and never letting me worry much about my family or future....This place where few good men kept my hopes alive for better days ahead...and few bad people that always reminded me of what I should never be with others....

The place where at times the Sun was too harsh or it was too cold and lonely out there...and inbetween the journey there were few lush big green trees....Helping every one on their journey....and inspring the ones like me....to shed their thorns...And now looking back, I can only thank and acknowledge the importance of small good happenings and few good men that are so important to me now and will remain ever.

No comments: