Thursday, August 9, 2007

Puree and Sabji

Today evening at my residence myself, Murali and Shailesh decided to prepare Puree, Aloo ki Sabji and Kheer...
This can be considered one of the rare times when we were preparing such lavish Indian food at home...and that too on weekdays...

Our Chief Chef Murali has already prepared the Sabji and Kheer.....And the task of belaning poorie for everyone was awarded to me....And fortunately though I tried this endeavour for first time, 90 percent of my poories were round and were ballooning in the warm oil....

Thus we had a sumptuous food today, and some odd discussion with Nitin on novels like Shantaram, Fountain Head and other works we had read in our college days.

Now much of my time goes in reading boring SAP material, and it shows in apathy of creative ideas I have in dealing my daily issues.....Hoping to improve soon..:-)

No comments: